SwimOutlet.com / They are simply slow and unresponsive

United States Review updated:
On July 3, I ordered two bottles of Kinesys Fragrance-Free sunscreen from SwimOutlet.com. The order arrived very quickly -- just a few days later -- but they had sent mango-scented sunscreen instead of fragrance-free. I emailed them -- twice -- but received no reply. I called several times but was placed on interminable holds. Finally, on July 18th, after waiting on hold for twenty minutes, I spoke to a customer representative. They said they would send a UPS return mailing label so that I could return the improper merchandise and get a credit issued. (Since receiving the order, I had found what I wanted at a local store.) It doesn't seem like there's anything particularly fraudulent or otherwise nefarious going on with them; they are simply slow and unresponsive.

Los Angeles, CA 90064.

A  4th of Jun, 2007 by
They cannot ship things within 24 hour and the order status remained as "PENDING" as a week. The online chat takes forever to get through. Only answer is "They are experiencing serious backlog". They cannot offer any other remedy. Your shipment will not arrive within a week although all items may seem "in-stock" online.

Bad web design. Slow shipping.
N  30th of Jun, 2011 by
Canceled half of my order without informing me. After my charge card had been charged.

SwimOutlet Logo SwimOutlet