SwimOutlet.com / They are simply slow and unresponsive

On July 3, I ordered two bottles of Kinesys Fragrance-Free sunscreen from SwimOutlet.com. The order arrived very quickly -- just a few days later -- but they had sent mango-scented sunscreen instead of fragrance-free. I emailed them -- twice -- but received no reply. I called several times but was placed on interminable holds. Finally, on July 18th, after waiting on hold for twenty minutes, I spoke to a customer representative. They said they would send a UPS return mailing label so that I could return the improper merchandise and get a credit issued. (Since receiving the order, I had found what I wanted at a local store.) It doesn't seem like there's anything particularly fraudulent or otherwise nefarious going on with them; they are simply slow and unresponsive.

Michael,
Los Angeles, CA 90064.

Mi

Comments

Ml
  4th of Jun, 2007

They cannot ship things within 24 hour and the order status remained as "PENDING" as a week. The online chat takes forever to get through. Only answer is "They are experiencing serious backlog". They cannot offer any other remedy. Your shipment will not arrive within a week although all items may seem "in-stock" online.

Bad web design. Slow shipping.

Em
  30th of Jun, 2011

Canceled half of my order without informing me. After my charge card had been charged.