SwimOutlet.com / They are simply slow and unresponsive
On July 3, I ordered two bottles of Kinesys Fragrance-Free sunscreen from SwimOutlet.com. The order arrived very quickly -- just a few days later -- but they had sent mango-scented sunscreen instead of fragrance-free. I emailed them -- twice -- but received no reply. I called several times but was placed on interminable holds. Finally, on July 18th, after waiting on hold for twenty minutes, I spoke to a customer representative. They said they would send a UPS return mailing label so that I could return the improper merchandise and get a credit issued. (Since receiving the order, I had found what I wanted at a local store.) It doesn't seem like there's anything particularly fraudulent or otherwise nefarious going on with them; they are simply slow and unresponsive.
Los Angeles, CA 90064.
More SwimOutlet.com Complaints & Reviews
- SwimOutlet.com - Bait and switch 
- SwimOutlet.com - SAVE YOUR TIME DONT GIVE SWIMOULET A DIME! Bad customer service!
- [Resolved] SwimOutlet.com - Stole my money!
- SwimOutlet.com - False and misleading advertising/promises on website
- SwimOutlet.com - Do not buy from this site!
- SwimOutlet - Terrible service!