Swarovski / Beware of this Scammers

1 Prudential Mall, United States Review updated:

If I can give a rating of negative. I would start with that. Beware of this Scammers!!

Here's how the nightmare start.

I receive 3 items as a gifts from my friends today May 5, 2015. They were bought last April 28, 2015 in an Outlet Store in Merrimack NH. The items are BRAND NEW COLLECTION, they are not retired. To confirm I went online to see if it is current collection, and they are! The Items were not my style so I told my fiancé if he can return it after work, since he is near Prudential Mall. After his work he went there he was greeted by a manager named Daniella, he asked if he can returned all the items. The manager told him that this can not be returned here, since it was bought in an Outlet Store. I have been shopping with Swarovski and this is the first time I heard this, even though she knew this are Current Collection, the Gift Receipt does not even state any rules regarding where you purchased it. My fiancé called to tell me that this person is refusing the return. I then called the customer service hotline, I talked to this woman and explained everything to her. She then offer to call the store in Prudential, I was put on hold and the line was cut off. My fiancé called to tell me that the customer service called the store, but this manager still refused to take the items. So I told my fiancé to go home instead. I once again tried to call customer relation and unfortunately spoke with a rude woman. I told her what happened and ask why the manager still refused to take the items back. She just told me she cannot do anything about it. I told her that this items came from New Hampshire which is 2 hrs. away from us, if that's the case then I have to drive there which is a huge inconvenience, she blatantly said if you have to then YES. What kind of customer service are this people gave. This is what they called to give a customer satisfying experience? Very rude and not helpful. They just want your money after that your on your own. Never Again I will be buying from this retailer.

P.S.
They sell Crappy Overpriced Product.

Cy
May 5, 2015

Comments

19th of Jun, 2011
    Swarovski - staten island mall
    swarovski
    Staten Island
    New York

I went to buy earrings at the Staten island location and I witness the worker allowing customer try on earrings and not even cleaning them before placing them back on shelf...I approached the worker and asked if that's allowed and she said yes. I left without buying the earrings I wanted.