Sure Heat Manufacturing / Terrible experience
We purchased a new grill in October of 08. Anxious to get in some grilling time before the snow flies, we came home and started to put it together only to discover that the four main bolts of the grill connecting the top to the bottom were missing. We contacted Sure Heat MFG right away and were assured that the parts would be out in ten days. NOT! Called three more times, and heard how sorry they were about the 'mix up' and the parts were in the mail. To date, 3/14/09 we have received absolutely NOTHING from this company. Every time we call they are 'sorry'. I have a grill that I cannot use and NOW cannot return to the store because its been way too long for us to get our money back.
Do not purchase these grills as if you have missing parts YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! The last time we called, which was several weeks ago we were told that they would send us some extra gifts as they dropped the ball...apparently these are in the same package as the BOLTS we need are and I doubt they will EVER arrive.
More Sure Heat Manufacturing Complaints & Reviews
- Sure Heat Manufacturing - horrid customer service 
- Sure Heat Manufacturing - poor quality gas logs
- Sure Heat Manufacturing - Ventless gas logs 
- Sure Heat Manufacturing - Gas Logs - Customer Service a bad joke
- Sure Heat - customer service 
- Sure Heat Manufacturing - Ventless gas logs for the house
- Sure Heat /Altima Grills - Pitiful service and poorly made products
- Sure Heat Manufacturing Co. - Worst experience