Sunwing Travel Group — seat reservations
We recently traveled from Regina to Puerto Vallarta round trip from Feb 17 - Mar 3/17. We had reserved seating when we purchased the vacation package on Sept 23/16. We received our confirmation number which was [protected]. On the travel date we were told by Sunwing reps that there was no such reservation and we would have to sit in different aisles, away from each other, We were obviously very very angry. And with no surprise it happened once again in Puerto Vallarta on the way home. I would definitely expect to see a credit on my MC account. And one more thing, it was impossible to find out our transfer time to the airport in PV, because the Sunwing rep was never at his desk, we had to find out the time on our own. We find that Sunwing service, even in flight, is declining every year. Sorry to say we may have to look elsewhere for vacation options.
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!
- Sunwing Travel Group - baggage confiscated because of sunning employee mistake