Sunwing Travel Groupprice drop guarantee not claim refused

My booking number is [protected]. Serge and I, Michelle, will be travelling to Cayo Coco from North Bay on Feb. 19th, 2019.
We have been travelling to Cuba for the last 7 or 8 years. The first year, we met a very nice couple, Constance and Robert Freitag, whom we've been travelling with to Cuba since then. We've always travelled with Sunwing.
I filed a Price Drop Guarantee Clain on Nov. 22, 2018 and received an e-mail on Nov. 29, 2018 :
We regret to inform you that unfortunately the price drop you claimed was not approved. The reason is that the original package booked was unavailable at the time of your claim. Thank you for choosing Sunwing Travel Group and enjoy your holiday.
I called my friends to see what the situation was with them and Robert said he had gotten the amount of the rebate credited to his credit card because he had found out some information.
When they (Rob and Connie) bought their package, and when we bought our package, we were given the Superior Lakeview Balcony. That was part of the [protected] contract signed by Sunwing and the hotel. When Sunwing signed the [protected] contract they changed the name from Superior Lakeview Balcony to Superior room. Sunwing tells people who claimed the price drop guarante that at the time of sending in a claim, there were no Superior Lakeview Balcony rooms left and that they can't get the rebate, when the real reason is that there are no more of those rooms left because they now call it 'Superior Room'. When we arrive in Cuba, we are given any room which is available! That is soooooooo dishonest!

I called Sunwing to explain this and that my friends Robert and Constance Freitag had called to complain and the agent gave them a rebate on their credit card and that I expected to get it too.

I asked to speak to the Loyalty department. I really doubt that the last person who spoke to me was from that department. I think the first person just passed the phone to a colleague and said he was from the Loyalty department. He spoke so fast, I could not always understand him.

I am sending a copy of this complaint to the MarketPlace television show for them to look into the situation.

Mi