Suntrust Bank / none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.

Lost check (recent) details below.
Lost check (years ago) still unresolved. Details upon request.
Account:...1785.
Recent lost check. Supposedly sent by suntrust bank to my client, mr ben nogueras.
Amount: $3, 200.00.
Not received by mr nogueras so we reported to suntrust in order to stop check and send replacement.
Then received affidavit from suntrust which falsely claimed that payee (ben nogueras) was claiming the check was falsely endorsed.
Why should the suntrust make such a false claim? Mr nogueras has not spoken to the bank about the check he has not received. The bank's actions have compounded the problem and has caused me embarrassment and wasted time. Mr nogueras carried out some urgent work for me and put his trust in my wife and I to make prompt payment through the bank.
Your instructions for making complaint ask me to provide as much information as possible. Therefore I provide more detailed information below.
Please contact me by email [protected]@mhrtravel to request any additional information that you may require and to inform me what action you propose to take to resolve this complaint. Please consider all the information below.
Thanking you in anticipation!
Fwd: affidavit of fraudulent transaction - frd2018086113 in-1

Francis proctor
Attachments
6 oct 2018, 19:25 (2 days ago)
To ben

Hi ben

Further to my last email to you just a few minutes ago:

In spite of the suntrust's implication that the missing check was wrongly endorsed by another, which seems to suggest that someone else has cashed your check. Rest assured that the money is still shown in our account. So thankfully, the check has not been cashed! Despite the suntrust's misleading statement.

We have previously suffered before because of the suntrust's incompetence on an unrelated matter. All today's correspondence is copied below and all will be forwarded to the suntrust's complaint department after I hear from you, in case you have any additional comments.

I need you to be sure that your much appreciated trust in us is not misplaced. Therefore, please feel free to print all this and present it to any suntrust bank branch and ask for their comments and cooperation.

They need to address the problem. Without further delay. I'm very upset with them!

Frank

From: francis proctor
Date: sat, 6 oct 2018 at 18:43
Subject: fwd: affidavit of fraudulent transaction - frd2018086113 in-1
To: ben nogueras
Cc: barbara proctor

Hi ben

I left a message on your phone just now.
Barbara has today been trying to cancel the check with suntrust which you did not receive.
She was connected to someone in the philippines. Not an easy conversation. From what we could understand, an easy request to cancel a lost check and issue a replacement became unnecessarily complicated.
Now we get an email from suntrust, copied below, which claims that you (the payee) has reported an endorsement on the check is fraudulent. Have you contacted the suntrust? I don't think you have.
They are asking me to fax a notorized affidavitt. I do not have access to a notary public here in england. I was not aware of any fraud until I got their email. If you did not make the statement they claim about a fraudulent endorsement then they are making this up.
Don't worry ben. One way or another, we will get your money to you. Please read their email and let us know about what they claim regarding an endorsement.

Frank

Date: sat, 6 oct 2018 at 11:11
Subject: affidavit of fraudulent transaction - frd2018086113 in-1
To:

Dear client,

This affidavit needs to be signed, dated, notarized, and faxed to [protected], or mailed to:

Suntrust bank
Mailcode ga-mt-0413
P.O. Box 4418
Atlanta, ga 30302

Sincerely,

Fraud assistance center
Mailcode ga-mt-0413
Fax: [protected] legal disclaimer
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
By replying to this e-mail, you consent to suntrust's monitoring activities of all communication that occurs on suntrust's systems.
Suntrust is a federally registered service mark of suntrust banks, inc.
[st:xcl]