Sunoco / don't evet think about using them
1. Written by Won't Go Back, on [protected]:29
I planned to use my debit card at a Sunoco fuel pump to fill up my tank like I usually do but unbeknownst to me the station put a $75 hold on my account (there was twice that in the account) and still declined the card.
I reran it as credit which I found out put an additional $100 hold on my account and of course didn't let me pump gas.
My bank told me I have to wait up to 5 business days for these holds to drop off - in the meantime I can't use my card for any amount even though I physically have funds in the account. I will NEVER use a Sunoco station again - I have never had this problem before, anywhere.
More Sunoco Complaints & Reviews
- Sunoco/a Plus - child working 
- Sunoco - unauthorized credit card charges
- Sunoco - credit card scam? 
- Sunoco #7144 - dhl employee is a liar 
- Sunoco - defamation of character, threatening, insulting, rude 
- Sunoco - rip off 
- Sunoco - employees
- Sunoco - auto repair
- Sunoco - gas charges
- Sunoco, wyomissing PA - uber gift card