Sundance Vacations — Terrible company
My boyfirend and I recently purchased a vacation plan from Sundance after filling out a raffle ticket at a Bull's game. We did indeed recieve a free cruise (3 night 4 day) with round trip airline tickets included. We haven't taken it yet b/c its valid for a year and we want to wait until next month. During our visit to the location, the employees where very nice and did not really pressure us into making a purchase. My boyfriend and I liked the idea of going anywhere in the world for four hundred dollars. Of course, you still have to buy plan tickets, food, everyday stuff, but that's with any vacation. Plus, Sundace even has spots where extra activities are included with the packaging deal. We got the ten vacations for $4000 (no matter what package, each vacation is $400, initially until you talk them down). To make up some of the money (we only pay $69 per month) we advertise the Excess inventories online and sell them for a little more than their actual price. We then use that money to pay off the remaining balance. The sell representative even suggested that we do so, once we told her we couldn't afford the 30 but could do 10! We are happy with our decision because we can go on a nice vacation (every week of the year if we wanted to) and have friends come along with us. If the vacation is from the excess inventory, you pay $200 dollars, regardless of # of rooms! I think that if you really enjoy vacations and have the time to go on them often/sell them/ or plan on taking them within the next 5 years, Sundance is a good choice for you. And believe me, you CAN talk them down. One of my friends that was at that game with us talked them down to 1200 for 10 vacations! I wish I did that, lol. Its all in your self-confidence and letting them know that you aren't a fool, just like with any other sales company but especially in vacations.
O yeah, and for the record, its not a time share company, the company has won many awards, and NOTHING is EVERY 100% free. If you know you can't afford their final price given, just say no.
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - Fraudulent misrepresentation 
- Sundance Vacations - Actually Not a Scam 
- Sundance Vacations - Free Cruise and Sales Pitch 
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - Possible Scam 
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise 
- Sundance Travel - Scam artists! 
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations 
- Sundance Vacations - Ethical behavior 
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Network - Misrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice