Sundance Vacations / Actually Not a Scam
I just wanted to clear some things up about Sundance Vacations.
I, by no means, work for, or really care about Sundance Vacations other than winning a 3 day cruise and round trip airfare from them.
I am actually writing because when I read all the complaints about this company it made me nervous to go ahead with my "prize." I thought I would explain a little bit about how it worked.
I went to a baseball game, put my name on a card, got a call winning a free cruise and round trip airfare.
I was asked to attend a fairly simple hour long presentation on why I should buy their vacation package. I declined due to a lack of funding and interest, frankly.
I was then given my cruise certificate. I was able to choose between Mexico or the Bahamas.
This is where people seem to have the problems. The instructions on HOW to go about getting your free vacation are somewhat complicated, however, worth it if you stick with it and keep on it. Clearly they don't want to make free vacations easy because it costs them money, however, if you are intelligent enough to follow the instructions (mail this, call this person, etc.), it IS possible to get what you have been guaranteed.
My advice is to start right away and keep track of everything that you do.
If you are willing to go through the not completely convenient (but still very simple) steps, it's worth your time.
I just returned from a 3 day cruise to Nassau and enjoyed it very much. I will honestly say that after reading all of these reviews I never thought it would happen, but it did!
Another thing I'd like to clear up - the expense. Of course they say "free" but people need to understand that they will be expected to pay taxes and some other fees. Basically I will say that I spent on this vacation about 1/3 of what I would have spent if it weren't for Sundance offering it to me.
Basically I just wanted to make it known that it is not necessarily a scam. Maybe it won't work out for some people as well as it did for me, but it IS possible! Good luck.
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - Fraudulent misrepresentation 
- Sundance Vacations - Free Cruise and Sales Pitch 
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - Possible Scam 
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise 
- Sundance Vacations - RIP OFF Sundance/plan with tan 
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation of product, I feel unethical sales tacticts. can not provide services promised. allways an upsell in every property we visted.
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations 
- Sundance Vacations - manager
- Sundance Vacations - "free" vacation 
- Sundance Vacations - their false advertisement