Suddenlink / internet service very poor
My name is Bikash Debnath, I am a Texas Tech student. I subscribed for internet service from Suddenlink Communication. The service I asked for is 10 Mbps high speed internet. I am paying $65 per month. But it's been two months I haven't received proper service. In the last month the internet speed I received was even less than 1 Mbps. I called then 4-5 times to come and fix the issue. They do come, but the issue still prevails. I don't get a hassle free internet service which I asked for.
I need them to fix the issue, refund or make adjustments in the rent that I paid.
More Suddenlink Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink Communications - cable/tivo service and extremely difficult customer service