Subway — store closing to early.
My family visits the Subway store in Seminary, Ms. at least 2 to 3 times a month on Sunday night. We usually get to the store around 8:00 to 8:15 p.m. The biggest complaint up to tonight has been that they pour out the sweet tea around 8:00 p.m. even though the store closes at 9 p.m. Tonight we drive up and they're closing the store at 8:17 p.m. So, we drive 4 miles to go eat at Krystal.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.