Subway Restaurant / don't go there

The subway across from Francis Marion College is the worst I have ever been to by far! When you go in to order there is no can I help you? The lady literally just stares at you like what do you want? This lady asks you nothing at all just the same old evil look. I feel like I’m intruding just going there! It takes a good 20 minutes just to get a sub made by her. It’s always the same lady. I have to admit I love subway and go back hoping they found a new employee but nope same person. By the way I always go on the weekends. You want to see the meaning of being treated like a dog is going to Subway across from Francis Marion College!!!

Va

Comments

• Ju
      24th of Sep, 2008

Blue Ash, Ohio Kenwood RD Subway

I was ordering a sub when a worker in the back yelled out "throw out the steak, someone just called saying they went to the emergency room for for food poisining". The woker making my food scooped out the bad meat and threw it away and then contunued to make my sandwich without changeing gloves. I expressed that I didn't want to by the sandwich because of what I just heard and saw when the lady working there stated that I must by the sandwich since they had already started making it. I ended up buying in and tossing it out and going somewhere else for lunch. I would advise to never go the subway on Kenwood Rd.

• Su
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Do you mean buy as in buy a sandwich lmao point and case as to what I stand for

• Ca
      25th of Sep, 2014

We use to frequent the Subway sandwich place directly across the street, where our apt. complex was located at the Bitters/281 N., San Antonio, Texas. Our concerns with the Free Cookie after survey offer was not honored, and the police were called, because the foreign speaking "manager" badly managed the customer appreciation campaign. This incident escalated when he lied to police about the situation, saying the fault was the customer. He insisted on a paper DOWNLOAD from computer for free cookie. When we complained to the higher ups in corporate realm, they were just as ###ic in their response as he was. All around corporate thugs. This resulted in our taking our printed grade A U.S. monies to the local bar-b-que restaurant who really appreciates their customers. This incident happened about 3 1/2 years ago.
    Nothing hurts worse than word of mouth bad experiences.