Subwayprice for wraps

I don't think one Subway should be able to charge more for their wraps than another Subway in town. I went to one Subway in Peoria, IL and they charge $6.50 for all of their wraps, whether it is a regular wrap or a signature wrap. The other Peoria Subway still charges $4.75 for the regular wrap and $6.50 for the signature wrap. Me and my coworkers are wondering why this is???? We work next door to the Subway that charges $6.50 for all of their wraps, so we have to drive down the road just to save us some money for the regular wrap!!!

Ry
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 24, 2017

It is called a free market. Go to 3 different grocery stores in your town with the same name, and the prices will be different on certain items.

• Ry
      Jan 24, 2017

@Wine Is Good I understand what you are saying. But this is different, it is not like having 3 different grocery stores...it would be more like having 3 Kroger's in the same town, selling their same Kroger brand product at different prices...Anyways, I just didn't know that the owners at the different Subways in town can charge what they want is all.

•   Jan 25, 2017

Yes they can because they are franchise owners. THEY own the business, Subway owns the name.