Subway — new manager
The Subway in Rensselaer used to be a pleasant place to sit down and eat. When the new manager, Amy, was hired, the subway went downhill fast. The underage employees are not allowed breaks, the place is extremely dirty, and the manager is rude to the customers and the employees. On multiple occasions I have witnessed the manager cursing at the employees, refusing to serve customers certain items they want, and complaining about the uncleanliness of the establishment. Amy, the manager, is a rude woman and should not be allowed to work in the food industry. Several employees have quit because of her tyrannical dictatorship she has implemented in the restaurant. Please take into consideration the well being of the minors that work there, the happiness and satisfaction of the customers, the cleanliness of the place, and fire the new manager. Thank you.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.