Subway, Nashville, TN / food
on June 13, 2017 I stop @ subway, 3010 Dickerson Rd, Nashville, TN, It was a customer in front of me getting her order that almost took 20 min, then I order my sub and the food was not fresh, the vegetables was old, I had to asked the server not to put these old tomatoes on my sandwich. there was only to server there around 6:20 pm. They only had four kinds of bread, of cause not the one I wanted. They were unfriendly and I guess it was a manager when I asked when were their truck been. The vegetable were not fresh at all. look like they have been out for two days. I been different location to get a sub. this was the worst and my the way the air condition wasn't working.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, New Caney, TX - service
- Subway, Aurora, CO - the way I was treated 
- Subway, Kingston, AR - meatball sub 
- Subway, Lebanon, TN - customer service
- Subway, Fulton, CA - where is everybody?