Subway, Nashville, TN / food

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

on June 13, 2017 I stop @ subway, 3010 Dickerson Rd, Nashville, TN, It was a customer in front of me getting her order that almost took 20 min, then I order my sub and the food was not fresh, the vegetables was old, I had to asked the server not to put these old tomatoes on my sandwich. there was only to server there around 6:20 pm. They only had four kinds of bread, of cause not the one I wanted. They were unfriendly and I guess it was a manager when I asked when were their truck been. The vegetable were not fresh at all. look like they have been out for two days. I been different location to get a sub. this was the worst and my the way the air condition wasn't working.

Pa
Jun 15, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      22nd of Jun, 2018

I stop at Sub way Love Truck Stop Trinity Lane two or three time a week been doing it for years last two weeks on two occasions there was a lady name Kelly who has a awful attitude. I always order 6" egg white and double order of steak two scoops on flat bread. she started fixing pulled out half of a egg white not the round full egg white she put four scoops steak should only be two scoops for double meat. when I asked why the half egg white she told me a 6" only has half egg white. explained I order this all the time most time here and when on a few occasions I order the 12" when I share with lady at work it is two full egg whites. her response was I don't know what others do but it is only half of egg white so I said I order this all the time sometime from other Subways they do not give me half of egg white .she said you are talking to my customers in line I said something maybe should not have said I said you can take it shove it. I said I'm going to call in on you my name is Kelly called to talked to manager she answer hung up I will never go back to that store I will get my from another Subway will have to drive a few more miles not having to deal with her if I pull in and don't see her I will go in. she is wrong about the half egg!! Frank Howard.