Subwaybeing too frugal with the customization of my sandwich

I love subway! I go to every location I can find to get my usual sala, soup, or my all time favorite the sweet onion chicken teriyaki! So you can imagine how happy I was when I found out that right next to my new job is a subway.

Today is Sunday May 7th. I walk over to the eatery to order my sandwich. An older man is at the counter and at first seemed friendly but I later realized as he was making my sandwich he was very grouchy and it looked as though he didn't want to make it or just down right seemed annoyed with my requests. I asked for a lot of onions on my sandwich and I only got less than a handful. When I asked for some more he only put four extra pieces. I looked at the man and said... you can put more... I'll pay extra...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Syosset, NYthe sandwich isn't even halfway covered!!! He then replied that he couldn't and he had put enough!
I'm sorry... isn't that for me to decide? Especially since I'm the one eating this sandwich?! This is the second time that I've had an issue with the subway in syosset on berry hill road! The first time a young girl was working there and was behaving as though reluctant to make my salad because she was too busy flirting with the customer before me (then the same older man had to yell at her IN FRONT OF EVERYONE to cut it out and make my salad).
This isn't right!
I will no longer be eating from this location because issues have happened two times too many.
If i have another issue with any subway here on out I will stop eating from here all together...
I basically just paid $8.50 for a sandwich that I won't be enjoying.

Subway

Kr
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 07, 2017

If you are paying for the extra ingredients, I don't see what the problem was. I guess some people just want to be difficult.