[Resolved] Stylewe / stay away

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

It took almost two months for the dress to arrive! When you order they say that it will take only few days. Well, there's a big difference between few days and two months! The dress I received looked cheap and the size was wrong. It is almost impossible to obtain the return information. There is no information on their website. I sent them a message and received a reply written in Chinese! After continuously emailing them they will finally respond telling you they're sending a refund. But they will never give your money back. Well, lesson learned, but I lost $40 and that is very sad. I will never order something again from StyleWe! Horrible company in China that doesn't even have a phone number! Ridiculous!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Margo
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.
    If you run into any issues, pls contact us via services@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Ma
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

15th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree. My experience is identical to Margo's. This company sells cheap, ill-fitting clothes made for elves. After complying with their ridiculous return policy, you will NEVER hear from them again, except that they will send insane emails that make NO SENSE, after you repeatedly try to email them. There is NO customer service number, and you are dealing with people who do not understand English, nor do they understand how to do business in an honest way. They are THIEVES, you will never get your money back. HEED MY WORDS! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

26th of Jan, 2016

I lost 10X more money than you, so you know I feel worst than you!

26th of Jan, 2016

I gave up, and even though it is only $40, I get really angry when I think about it. But it's not worth getting crazy every time I deal with them, so I'm trying to let it go. NEVER AGAIN, and lesson learned...

• Lu
      20th of Mar, 2016

I bought 5 dresses, I received 1 the wrong size, 1 the wrong color, 1 the zipper broken. I've returned them and they promised my money back in 3 days, it has been 3 months and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM