Student Universe / Refund refusal
A month after my first flight had been deemed ineligible for my trip to Italy, I booked a second flight. While waiting for the consulate to approve my second flight, I submitted a transaction dispute for my first one. To put things in perspective, I'm leaving in July, and this is the first time I've traveled alone like this, so I just wanted to get everything done asap before the time gets the best of me.
Student Universe refused to refund me the first flight, so I had my bank involve and they disputed the transaction for me. Now Student Universe determines to screw me over with my second flight, by canceling it, if I don't agree to pay for the first one.
Since the flight is tied to the eligibility of my visa documents, and I'm leaving in 4 weeks, I don't have enough time to send my paper back to the consulate and have them approve another flight. It would take them at least a week to even get back to me.
I have been planning for this trip for a very long time and cannot afford to skip it all, so I will unhappily pay for both flights. Student Universe has greatly dissatisfied a customer.
More Student Universe Complaints & Reviews
- Student Universe - No refunds, $360 cancellation fees 
- Student Universe - Tricked into buying 
- Studentuniverse.com - Huge scam 
- Student Universe - User beware 
- Student Universe - Costumer service disrepect 
- StudentUniverse - flight booking
- StudentUniverse - reference number : fvdlfh
- [Resolved] StudentUniverse - untrustworthy
- [Resolved] StudentUniverse - Stole my money
- [Resolved] StudentUniverse - failure to honour terms of the contract