Student Of University Of Phoenix / being treated unfairly

I was told I had no credits tht transfered from my previous college. I was told I had to take a class in Medical Records. Which made no sence when I have been Medical Records Director for 3 plus years. Durning the class I expressed to my enrollment and academic that I will not be doing my BA through their University of Phoenix. Within 3 days which is the last 3 days of my Medical Records class where I had an average of 99.2 the professior goes back and changes grades that where already posted. He state I had cheated. I call the professior where he tell me I have 24 hours to admitt it or else. I told him I have nothing to admitt. I did nothing worng and my report showed zero internet and zero sources with and over simiularty of zero percent. He told me "Fk ###" and was extreamly rude. I called UOP and after 3 days of calling and not reciving a return call I called a gain on 4th day. I spoke with the Academic and she stated he has no right to speak to you this way nor I can not understand how he can go and chage letter grades after posted all the way back to week one. As instructed I wrote everything out that occured and emailed to the academic. Then I find out I have had credit and I should not have been forced to take that class. ( Why would they care they got thier money).
One Month later I recieve an official letter by (email) from UOP stain I have 10 days to respond or I will be suspended. I responded immediatly. I recieve a email from a person within the UOP tha says this will take 10 -12 week to be evluated by the ethics board again part of the UOP not a non partical part as the handbook states. I email his guy back and he states 10 - 12 week. I responded again I graduate in 4 week. He said now you don't if we allow you to graduate at all. You may be kicked out, recieve a failling grade for that class, and receive academic suspention on you transcripts so you can never attend college again. ( remeber I am stilll taken my last two classes) 3 weeks from being completly done. But it is ok for me to stll continue my class so they can recieve thier money.

Dose anyone know who I should contact?????

Comments

15th of Nov, 2010

Please call the State Attoney General where you live and also inform the director of the U of P School that you will begin making those calls. I am sure that they do not want bad PR for their school and you might start seeing results right away. Stay on they like white on rice.
    Good Luck