Structube / we ordered a bed and almost 3 months later we still don't have it!!!

1 Scarborough Toronto, Ontario, Canada

We ordered a bed from Structube at the end of August 2016. We were moving Sept. 1st. We knew the bed was not in stock but were told it would be in stock in 4-6 weeks. I checked back with the store in October and still no bed.
We have been extremely patient and gave them another week before calling back. Still no bed. Another 6 weeks has gone by and still NO BED!! Finally our bed was out for delivery (so excited). We waited the whole evening until almost 7pm. I called the courier to confirm that we were getting our delivery and was assured that we were, they were just running late. Waited another couple hours and called back at 9:30 pm Saturday night only to be told that there was a mix up and the headboard was missing from the warehouse so our bed was never out to be delivered!! No one called us! I wasted my entire Saturday waiting for a bed that wasn't even coming!
Went through this whole crap all week to be told that they found the piece and it would be out for delivery again the following Friday. I left work early to make sure I was home for it. The truck showed up and low and behold, only 1 piece came!! Still no headboard!!! Words cannot even begin to describe the disappointment and anger I felt. To go through this a second time is unacceptable and inexcusable. We have now been sleeping on the floor for 3 months and still have no bed. The people at Structube do not seem to have any sense of urgency, only repeating the same thing over and over that they are trying to rectify the problem. How about some kind of compensation for all of this bull??? I will never order another item from this store ever again and strongly urge others who are considering it, Not To!!
I have never experienced such nonsense ever! Something needs to be done. I will be contacting head office, don't even think the store has done that. Sick and tired.

Ch