Structube / Delivery time

Mar 20, 2017
We were told an item is available in stock if we order the same day. We ordered an hour after but the next day we were told it will be available a month later (March 4th). We did not receive the product until then so we called. They said the date has been changed to March 21st. We then called another time close to this date. This time they said it will take more than April 6th!!! The worst part is that they have already charged our credit card for $2K and do not feel responsible for the interest. They are not willing to do anything but just only to say sorry over then phone.

The people who take the phone calls are very rude.

VERY DISSAPOINTED with the customer service.

A  12th of Apr, 2017 by
I agree with all the posts. Worst customer service from store to head office. I wish I read the reviews, before my purchase. I purchased a sideboard at the store and was told the third party delivery service would contact me the day before, so that I may choose a four hour window. Well it was 1:50pm and I still did not hear from the delivery service. I called and was told, oh the store confirmed your four hour window. When was I going to be told about this? Finally 2:04pm the delivery company called to confirm a 10-2 window. So I called the store, and told her that why was a window picked for me as that's not what I was told at time of purchase. So basic it, oh well! Could of cared less. I called head office, same attitude. I can not believe, the customer service from this corporation! They really need some source of customer service training, or is it just their policy, just to be rude! Wonder how their still in business!

Structube Logo Structube