StrawberryNET.com / They send wrong item and expect customer to pay postage for its return
Step 3: Preview and Publish Your Review
Please proofread your review. If there is anything you would like to change or correct, click the "Edit" button at the bottom left. When you are finished, click the "Publish your review" button.
RETURNS SCAM. Customers expected to pay for Registered Post returns on StrawberryNet mistakes!
Having ordered a particular face moisturiser clearly marked on their website as containing SPF25, StrawberryNet sent me a version of that moisturiser minus the SPF...not once but twice!
The first time they said "keep the product", the second time they wanted me to send them photographs of the jar (?), and instructing me to return the product by Registered Post back to them in Hong Kong. Which I did.
Weeks later, after badgering them via numerous emails to try and get a refund for the product I'd ordered and paid for in advance plus the AUD$18.30 Registered Post charges...they finally paid up. BUT, not for the postal charges. In reply to yet another email regarding this they asked me to send a receipt for the postage paid and in any case they would not issue a refund but some kind of credit note. I NEVER WANT TO USE STRAWBERRYNET AGAIN!
I am furious! They sent me the wrong product in the first place. I had paid in advance for their mistake, and they had the audacity to keep hold of my money for 6 weeks until I wrung it out of them. And, having requested me to return their incorrect product by Registered Post, they expected me to simply foot the bill.
More StrawberryNET.com Complaints & Reviews
- StrawberryNET.com - Fraud 
- www.strawberrynet.com - Faulty Product / Out of Date 
- StrawberryNET.com - Customs Charge 
- StrawberryNET.com - Fake perfume
- Strawberry net - No refund after they stuffed up
- StrawberryNET.com - warning about unsatisfactory business services, or possible fraudulent transactions
- StrawberryNET.com - customer service - inadequate. company to confirm order# 1830119744
- StrawberryNET - nars satin lip pencils
- StrawberryNET - Service
- StrawberryNET - I'm absolutely disgusted with StrawberryNET!