StrawberryNET.com Logo

StrawberryNET.com

Having problems with StrawberryNET.com?

StrawberryNET.com Customer Service Contacts

1855 549 8663 (International)
+852 25 910 300 (Customer Service)
+852 35 168 719 (Customer Service)
Strawberry Fields, № 4, A Kung Ngam Village Road
Shau Kei Wan
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StrawberryNET.com Customer Service. Initial StrawberryNET.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for StrawberryNET.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about StrawberryNET.com. Discuss the issues you have had with StrawberryNET.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

StrawberryNET.com Complaints & Reviews

StrawberryNET.comShiseido sunscreen

I bought a Shiseido suncream and it was thicker than usual. When i was about to put it to my face i realise it smell like glue. I did not wear once cos i was scared to ruin my ski
I believe its really wromg and unfair sell productos saying it is original when is not and i am discusted as it can creat lot of problem to our skin.
You buys should be shame of doing it as it is a crime

StrawberryNET.comDelivery: delay

I made an order on 26th of April, According to the site content: estimated delivery period 14 days. My poor parcel stucks in Singapore for 2 months already! I exchanged countless mails with cs team, which is totally useless! They refuse to make a refund, and in the same time they cannot specify delivery date! And I'm not alone, just check their Instagram there're tons of complaints. In my opinion if you cannot handle "pandemic situation" stop the service, but don't make customers pay for your constants.

Aug 12, 2019

StrawberryNET.com — non delivery of product

I had placed an order ( order no. [protected]) for perfume on 7th July 2019 by paying the amount in advance...

Jul 20, 2019

StrawberryNET.com — product not received

Dear Sir / Madam, We have ordered Shu Uemura Blanc:Chroma Brightening & Polishing Gentle Cleansing Oil - 5...

StrawberryNET.comoverpaid for items and never received

I was charged £35 for a roc cream and discounted Dior primer down to £17
      Vouchers were meant to be taken off costing whole amount down to £25
      They e mailed to say the Dior primer was out of stock and still charged me for it
      After asking for this to be looked into I was cut off and told the query was closed
      Terrible behaviour. Thought they were reputable company but clearly not.
      I would like my money refunded please. Especially as they charged me for something they didn't even have in stock. Shocking way to treat people.
      Sales ref number : 179020
      J.Benedict
      Honeyred.[protected]@gmail.com

StrawberryNET.com — dont use for orders to south africa

Because what they dont tell you is that they make use of the South African Post Office delivery (which is a...

StrawberryNET.com — warning about unsatisfactory business services, or possible fraudulent transactions

The company's website is malfunctioning: charges were made via PayPal but the website did not allow me to log...

StrawberryNET.comcustomer service - inadequate. company to confirm order# [protected]

I have just sent all my details.
        I am a customer of StrawberryNet.
        Have provided a few minutes ago all this issues regarding my order which I paid with my Mastercard, ending ...7164, expiry date 01/21.
        I am so frustrated with the lack of customer care, after using this company over several years.

As I have cancer, and just had chemo today, I am too tired to re-write all over again.
        I did respond to them as per their Order Template Confirmation to the Manager, [protected]@strawberrynet.com.
        I would appreciate this sorted asap.
        Joanna Sobolewski

StrawberryNETnars satin lip pencils

Ordered 2Nars Satin lip pencils in Timanfaya on 24/01/18, number [protected]. The shade is not correct and they have a very unpleasant feel and rancid taste on the lips which is unbearable, I cannot use this product and would like a full refund. I have recommended you and ordered from StrawberryNet before and have been happy with my purchases . I am very disappointed and have bought these products in good faith, I hope this matter can be resolved swiftly. Kind regards Karin Williamson

StrawberryNET — Service

I recently made a purchase for sunscreen for sensitive skin. I researched the prices in various site...

StrawberryNET — I'm absolutely disgusted with StrawberryNET!

I have ordered something from this scam website back in July. There was no sign of my order for a long time...

StrawberryNETScam!

Ordered some creams from StrawberryNET and never received anything. When I contacted them it was really hard to understand them because they barely spoke English. I tried to find out where my order was and when will it arrive but they never told me anything. I also tried to cancel my order and get a refund but it was absolutely impossible to do that! Keep away from this fraudulent scam site and save your hard earned money!

www.strawberrynet.com — The seller told to pay in order to get order from post depot

I purchased three bottles of cream from the company www.strawberrynet.com. The total sum was about $50 and I...

StrawberryNET — scam

Placed my order On 20/06/2014 . The order has still not been delivered until today this is not reasonable...

StrawberryNET.com — Fake perfume

A couple of years ago, I bought a perfume, the 'Madame Rochas' by Rochas. The perfume I received...

StrawberryNETMy product did not deliver to me

I bought a cosmetic product from strawberrrynet.But they did not deliver to me. Their warning message(We are temporarily not accepting orders shipped to Turkey) on website inserted in a few days after my shopping. I want to take my money back. Authorized staff of strawberrynet say that when they take their product from post service, they will give my money back. I have not taken my money back for two months.

• Ge
                  georgem721 Jan 07, 2014

STRAWBERRYNET.COM is still at it (fraud) had 4 transactions post on my debit card today, none of them mine.

• Gi
                  Gizelia Jun 25, 2012

I bought some produts from strawberry in March12, I paid for them, but they so far they haven't delivered them. I've e-mailed them many times but they did not even answered me. I want my money back. My order number is [protected]. Gizelia

• Gr
                  grizzlybear1 Jul 01, 2011

Try Fresh Fragrances & Cosmetics. Their website is www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au Besto f luck and I hope you get your money back!

StrawberryNET.com — Fraud

Strawberrynet.com fraudulent charges. Today I logged onto my bank account online and found out that I wa...

Strawberry net — No refund after they stuffed up

I went to order a product and pay through paypal but did not click submit the first time, the second time I...

www.strawberrynet.com — Faulty Product / Out of Date

This is by far the most dodgy online company that is getting away with selling out of date products for...

StrawberryNET.com — They send wrong item and expect customer to pay postage for its return

Step 3: Preview and Publish Your Review Please proofread your review. If there is anything you would like to...