Stratolounger Recliners / Broken mechanism
I bought 2 Stratolounger recliners, XP 3-7699, of which I was told that the mechanism was guaranteed a life time. One of the chairs needs a new mechanism, but I can't find Stratolounger to get the new mechanism, and I was wondering if you could help me find a place to repair them or for us to get a new mechanism?
I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio, Northern KY area.
I would appreciate any help.
Clanton Alfonso's Response, Jul 12, 2017
Having difficulty receiving my final payroll check. No department will call me back, or give me any information why they can't send me my final check especially payroll department.
More Stratolounger Recliners Complaints & Reviews
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots - lack of drug testing 
- Big Lots Stores - washcloth
- Big Lots Stores - hudson slate swivel recliner
- Big Lots Stores - customer service
- Big Lots Stores - manager kathleen at store 4316
- Big Lots Stores - simmons manhattan living room sectional and ottoman