Stratolounger recliner / recliner

191 Highland ave 14150 , Tonawanda NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 716 694 4675

I have a stratolounger recliner that is about 3 years old and is in great condition. This chair was used very sparingly the past couple of years and now has been pressed into use, As I said the chair is in great condition, however a problem has arisen in bringing the chair from a reclining position to s normal seating position. It is so stiff that it is very difficult to press the leg protion of the chair down to start the positioning process. You have to slam your legs down very hard to get the mechanism to move. I feel that there must be some way to adjust this chair. I can not see any broken or missing springs so please give me some hslp

Comments

• Ha
      20th of Mar, 2008

Need repair for my my Strat-o-Lounger recliner.

• St
      2nd of Oct, 2009

We purchased a sectional made by stratolounger from j c penneys in july of 2008. Withing 8 months all cushions were sinking, especially the one on the recliner side. Called penney's and was referred to another number. Long story short, it took over two and a half months to get the replacement cushions in and the one on the recliner side and the far right side is sinking again. The replacements have only been on about 4 months and am now told by j c penney that because it has been over a year since we purchased the sectional it is no longer under warranty.

We were told that it doesn't matter that the new cushions have only been on a short time. They go by the date of original purchase.

We have a lemon law in the state of Missouri and feel this qualifies.

We would like to have replacement cushions but am to the point of wanting our money back as this is not the quality of furniture we expected from a well known brand and store.

Any suggestions as to how we can get this resolved.

Stephanie Holm
    Springfield Missouri

• Da
      9th of Feb, 2016

Under chair mechanism totally inadequate ! Bought at BIG LOTS ! Never again. A waste of $400 + tax of $33.00. Watch what you buy at BIG LOTS... most items are items that no worthy store name would carry.
    Under chair mechanism failed within 30 days, but, no help in exchanging or repair.