[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless / straight talk cellular walmart

1 Miami, Florida 9700 NW 112th Ave, United States Review updated:

So bad this is the worst of them all Please Please do not use this Straight Talk ever. Take it from me these people can not speak English at all and it seems this is all this company want to use I called them all the men and women all APHASIA totally they have no ability to even be trying to speak English words at all. On 3/318 cell number was [protected] I called wanting information I had been using this little cell phone system for a while when I first called it was a man that I spoke to I asked my question and he said lets transfer you over to a Rep this no mannered oriental speaking women answered the phone "she said what are you calling me for I told her that I wanted some information because I was thinking of changing over to senior citizen cheaper plan for my self I still have 997 min left on the minutes for this number and man she got really hostile she started talking and became loud and hard to me I was at the hospital with a sick friend he and the nurse both could here her the TV was on he cut the TV done to make sure he was hearing what was being said to me from the oriental REP for this cell phone she got really mad at and then she told me" well I going to show you something since you want to switch over to another cell user carrier The witch just cut my cell phone system off on the 3/3/18 day for me just calling and asking a question all I wanted was free information my cell was still good up the 3/23/18 with 997 minutes left in time. And there I was for a week without a use a cell phone to call out. Then I used my friend phone on 3/4/18 to recall them again this time it was a none English bad English man he was just a bad he flat out lied told me I had my phone cut off on 3/2/18 and that I wished or asked for it to be cut off... I informed he that he was not telling the truth it was a lie I never stated that he then went on and on lying to me I had him or speaker phone just like I had her on speaker on the 3/3/18 day I had 2 witness to here them both.
He just kept insisting that I requested this action I informed him why would I do that I would not like to be without means of any type or usage of communication at since I was staying with a sick friend. He then told me that I would need a new SIM card to reactivate my cell again and he has ordered me on this date 3/4/18 it would take a week to get to my home address and I ask what was I to do without my cell phone he told me to go and use my neighbors phone I explained to him I have no close neighbors at all that I live alone in the country woods. He laugh that was funny.. So had to wait it the new SIM came on 3/9/18 Friday I tried to call and have my cell reactivated again with Straight Talk no so luck at all it would not work the new SIM card did not work it came from Cooper General 8501 NW 17th St. Doral Fl. 33126 was the address the new SIM failed so again weeks went by 2nd week I am still without service of a cell phone I filed a complaint with the BBB and with Walmart head office with the Straight Talk head office in Fla also to my surprise they answered me back and so did the BBB the later nothing really happen the lady at Straight Talk says that she got me a deal she connected with straight talk and got me a 30 day deal and 1500 min she told a lie to BBB and they believed her she lied she had the wrong SIM card numbers listed in her communication email to me and she had changed my cell phone numbers to another cell number this was not what I had requested in the settlement offer at she just took it upon herself to do this with the wrong information listed the phone still did not work I informed BBB about this action and they did nothing at all stating I did not except the option given or made to when the lady at Straight Talk stated she would close the case down on 4/13/18 and on 4/26/18 I got a text stating they to was closing the case as Answered boy what help are they when you complaint against a bad a very bad company from people that can't speak English very well can speak out against you when we are keeping them in business by purchasing there old minutes card and buying there old cell phones we are keeping them alive here in America and so is Walmart by letting them sale the use-less products here in America to us. This really bothers me a lot When someone gets angry with me because I wanted to switch over to a better deal for me the deal was to help myself out to be able to live with my income on a cheaper deal that for a senior citizen living here in America, a retired civil worker and viet nam veteran that served in the Women Army Corp. For America Freedom rights and to have some just out right be little me for no reason. I believe it is my free right to change or switch if I want to better man myself. Don't You?

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Jeam, Apr 26, 2018

got a email today that the BBB went alone with them to close and drop the complaint against Straight Talk Corp believe someday this company will get it's big payback and be removed washed away and take those that can't speak English with them..

• Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2018

Hi jeam. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced with our service. Let me help you with your concern. Please click this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with us. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

Je
Apr 26, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      26th of Apr, 2018

your dealing with people many in brazil ( trac fone) who can careless about anything nor do they know anything
    you are better off going to a better provider T-Mobile or Verizon good choice
    as for the bbb complaint I can guess that they ( not bbb) gave a non answer nothing is our fault reply putting blame on you most likely