Straight Talk / cannot activate
i just bought a straight talk phone. i cannot activate it. i have already registered it and loaded the minutes onto it via internet. i called the ONLY cutomer service number. i was put on hold, and the recording said it was a 5min wait. i was on hold for 45min before i hung up. i tried to get help online, but they just redirect you to the same, and only phone number...[protected].
i was never able to talk to anyone. it was just a recording running you around in circles. now when i return it to walmart, i will NOT be able to get a refund for the prepaid minute card..$45 + tax.
i have had the SAME problem with trac phone, 4yrs ago. i didn't realize this phone belonged to trac phone, or i never would've bought it.
More Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive
- Straight Talk - error message given