Straight Talk / refilling phone service

United States Review updated:

In a attempt to refill my phone I was run through from automated service to 2 operators, I repeatedly asked if I was going to be billed more than once. No was the response and the last Operator said my card was declined. Not a chance I know what is in the bank. Upon calling the bank straight talk charged my account 3 times in 1 hour. Plus my phone still had no service. Called back to straight talk and the operator turned my phone on within seconds but reaburssing my account would 3-5 days. No regard to the fact that I have checks written and not any apology for the inconvenience of the error that their staff made. Calls are recorded for customer service is stated at beginning of transaction's - maybe someone should listen to the accuracy of their staff.

Sf
Jan 01, 2016

Comments

• Xi
      Feb 23, 2016

That must be very frustrating! If you are fed up with talking to Customer Representative, try sending an email at ST.[protected]@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. They will be able to assist you immediately. Believe me, I've tried it, and I was satisfied.