Straight Talk / didnt transfer old #to new phone

1 9875 holly springs rd.Hernando, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6624039834

Me & my husband, Jon&Cheryl Ellis, have purchased 4 cell phones for our metal roofing business We had the cell phone 1 week&4 days my husband was up on roof and his phone fell out of his pouch & hit the slab.The phone still worked but the screen was damaged&you could not see any numbers or till who was calling, we returned the phone back to Walmart & got a new one with no problems.I Got home& called Straight talk to activate the new phone.I told customer service lady it was very important that the telephone number stay the same because we just had a 1000 business cards made & that number was the first & main number for point of contact I was on the telephone for over 2 hrs. I asked her 4 different times if the number was the same she assured me it was the same number.Well after i hung up 2 hrs. later i dial my phone and the number was not the same so now I'm out 100.00 on business cards that I cant use & I had to have new cards made that was anther 100.00 & I called back twice to talk to someone to straighten out my problem & I Ask for them to at least give me 1 free month of service and I was told that it was the girls fault that and they would talk to supervisor and i was put on hold & no took care of me I finally hung up after 45 minutes of bad elevator music I want some kind of reimbursement for the money I'm out.

Comments

• Rj
      15th of Jan, 2014

This has happen twice to me.
    Goto change the phone number on your straight talk phone.
    1)They deactivate you old number and your phone.

2)Then tell you it takes 24hours, when the 24s hours is up. Your phone will still not work.

3)You call them back, go through all the BS again trying to talk to a real person (from india).

4)They will tell you 24hours again !!

5)Then say the phone is defective, Have you mail them the old phone, so they can send you a new one.
    6)2 weeks later you'll have a refurbished phone.

7) you have to go buy time again