Steves Blinds and Wallpaper / Deceptive practices

I ordered wallpaper in early Nov with delivery promised two weeks. No delivery or email from steve, so I called and was told the product was back ordered for two months . I patiently waited and no wallpaper, so I called. I was told another month and cancelled the order in frustration. Lack of communication was very unprofessional and I spent as much 40 minutes on each call to correct the problem.

I gave them a second chance with blinds. I asked the sales associate for in stock merchandise. Was told 10 to 15 day delivery. Again, I received no emails from them so I wrote one asking for status. No Reply from Steve. I called today and was put on hold twice only to be told that there was another back order and some double talk about parts out of stock, delaying my delivery by at least two weeks. Then after having to argue with a supervisor for a refund, I was told a refund would be made but was put on hold waiting confirmation. Call was cut off. No return call from Steve so I wrote another email requesting confirmation of order cancellation. We'll see if they respond tomorrow. I have them on my speed dial by now.

This is my worst mail order experience to date. They led me to believe that my purchases would be shipped in 48 to 72 hours and made no attempt to notify me otherwise. I am surprised to see that some people actually received merchandise since I was wondering if Steve was scamming.