Sterling Cigarettes / stale cigarettes (multipack)

1 Brackley, England, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

My mum and I have been smoking Sterling for many years now. My first complaint is I bought a pack a couple weeks ago to find there was only 18 cigarettes in the pack. I don't think that's right considering the price we are having to pay and it was not clearly advertised.
My second complaint is I bought a Multipack of 100 (95) a few days ago from my local Waitrose. They are the most stale cigarettes I have ever come across. I could not smoke them and now they are sitting in my cupboard and I have wasted a lot of money on them.. I looked for an address so I could send in one of the stale cigarettes in hopes I could get some kind of money off voucher, but failed in finding one.
Sterling, you have a lot of unhappy customers out here. You need to start listening to us as we are the ones that fund your pay checks!
If someone would like to get in contact with me about this issue, I can be reached at clarelouise1982@yahoo.com

Cl
Jun 30, 2015

Comments

Da
  29th of Jul, 2015

yes i totally agree with you its the same as the rolling tobacco. Its either to moist or WAY too dry x'c i love sterling but may have to change brand... i may go for Golden Virginia but really don't want to.. they do need to get there act together.