Sterling Cigarettes / stale cigarettes (multipack)
My mum and I have been smoking Sterling for many years now. My first complaint is I bought a pack a couple weeks ago to find there was only 18 cigarettes in the pack. I don't think that's right considering the price we are having to pay and it was not clearly advertised.
My second complaint is I bought a Multipack of 100 (95) a few days ago from my local Waitrose. They are the most stale cigarettes I have ever come across. I could not smoke them and now they are sitting in my cupboard and I have wasted a lot of money on them.. I looked for an address so I could send in one of the stale cigarettes in hopes I could get some kind of money off voucher, but failed in finding one.
Sterling, you have a lot of unhappy customers out here. You need to start listening to us as we are the ones that fund your pay checks!
If someone would like to get in contact with me about this issue, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Sterling Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Cigarettes - cigarettes not puffing 
- Sterling Fresh Taste - only 19 cigarettes in a pack 
- Sterling King Size Red - wood in the cigarettes 
- Sterling Cigarettes - keep going out 
- Sterling King Size Cigarettes - cigarettes keep going 
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - sterling dual
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - done with them
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - camel classic
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - amber leaf 50g tobacco
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI) - sterling dual