Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / unprofessionalism
Unfortunately every Steak 'n Shake I visit has extremely long wait times and terrible service with unprofessional employees arguing in front of customers. From Orlando to Jacksonville, the customer experience is appalling. On May 12, 2017, I pulled into #411 (Phillips hwy Jacksonville, Fl) and ordered 2 milkshakes. It took about 10 mins to get to the window, then we waited another 20 minutes. A female employee apologize, as she was just getting to work. Meanwhile, several employees are standing around and arguing. We were then directed to pull forward and wait longer. After waiting 10 minutes, we received the wrong milkshakes.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - terrible service and terrible food!
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service