Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / the whole store
I went with my mom for Mother's day on Saturday May 12th in the morning. This location doesn't open until 10 so we arrived at 10 when they opened to eat our food. We noticed while we were sitting at our booth that there was wilted lettuce under our bench and the windows and doors were still covered in hand prints and who knows what else. When we used the restroom there was garbage and toilet paper all over the floor and in the stalls. The toilets smelled like pee and one was clogged. The one that wasn't clogged had no toilet paper. The waitress was nice but the whole restaurant was filthy, makes me wonder what it's like in the kitchen. We had gone a second time for the benefit of the doubt that maybe somebody quit, but the second time it was still dirty and the menus were greasy. This is not a place I would recommend to eat at and I place I advise people not to because of the filth.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak And Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Bad customer service, bad food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Over charged and called a liar.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Service
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Not complete meal and unprofessional attitude from associates
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - Service at the store on Bechtel Ave Springfield, ohio