Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesdrive thru attendant

We love S&S & will continue to visit. However, the staff may need to practice on customer service. I went to use a coupon and I didn't realized t was expired(I didn't have my glasses on to see). I kept my same order. I went to pay with a gift card and it declined. I knew I had $15 And thought it would take off that amount and then I would pay the rest in cash, it declined so I paid cash 1st & then used the card for the rest and it worked.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bowling Green, KY She crossed her arms & made a loud sigh waiting for me to get my cash. I know it was aggravating to her. I have been in her shoes, but it's not professional to show your disgust over something this petty. I was the only one in line at the time. I apologized and she said nothing to me and didn't look at me. Rude! I don't want anyone's job to be on the line but the Bowling Green, Ky location might want to do an overall customer service refresher course with their crew. This isn't the first time I have encounters this type of service there. Love your job or get a new one.

Kc