Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / double cheeseburger w cheese

6:16:12PM
receipt #591264
location, 1st Capital Drive, St Charles MO 63301
order item #1 from the Drive thru Order board, Total $6.31

I went through the drive-thru, ordered a #1 with Cheese.
got home and had a burger with Meat, Cheese, and bread ONLY. It was completely PLAIN. the photo on the board clearly displays a dble cheese burger with all of the condiments showing: Lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, mustard, ketchup, mayo. I would have NO indication that I was going to get a plain burger. If I wanted a plain burger I would have asked for a Plain burger. When I contacted the store, I was told that there was a small note at the bottom of the 150+ item board in the drive thru that mentions that I was responsible for letting them know that I needed to tell them that I wanted the burger that was shown in the picture. Seriously---so I am supposed to tell you the exact #1 of the item that I want from your message board, but then also tell you that I want it to look exactly like the picture of it??!! What a WASTE OF TIME!! If there is a photo--it should come exactly like the photo, it should ONLY be expected to have a conversation about it IF you want it any different than what the photo suggests. Complete false advertisement!!!

Bh