Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / cold food/long wait/filthy

1 United States

I do not normally reach out like this, however while we were vacationing in Orlando, FL we were excited to find a Steak and Shake and could not wait to take our family who had never had the experience of your burgers and shakes. We had finally made in on Friday night 12/29/17 and it literally took 45 minutes to get our food and the food was absolutely cold and dry and you could tell it had sat for some time before it got to us. Nothing worse than cold fries and a cold burger. The shakes were the same way you cold tell they had sat for a while before we got them, very soft and almost liquid.

The bad experience started with the unhappy hostess and there was never a manager present as we watched multiple tables of families get up and walk out. The drive through seemed to be the priority as they moved through [pretty quickly.

I was terribly disappointed in the cleanliness and have no doubt this is not how the Stake and Shake brand would expect their brand to be represented. This location is in an ideal place with lots of traffic and I assumed this was just our bad experience, however after reading the yelp reviews this has been going on for sometime.

12163 South Apopka Vineland rd, orlando fl 32836