STC / poor customer service!
Beware of attempting to complete the activation of phone service with STC!! Okay... Saturday got to office 2 hours to give them Iqama copy and register for service and told to call after hook up to get options like DSL and long distance, Sunday night my villa connected, called monday told not in system yet to all tuesday, Tuesday talked to three CSRs one said bring iqama copy to activate service second said I needed to be there when technician shows up and third said call tomorrow so I made appointment for technician that afternoon planning to give him another copy of my iqama, technician shows up announces he is here drives past my villa to back of compound and then 5 minutes later leaves without stopping, I call STC ater that an dthey say "call tomorrow", Wed. I call they say technician hasn't completed it in the system and to call saturday, I get techs phone number call him and he says he will close out right then, I call CS again and they say call saturday, I call another and he says bring in iqama copy saturday.
My goodness!! phone hooked up for 5 days and as far as I know now the reason I can't call in to get DSL or international calling could be because the technician hasn't closed it or I need to go back to the office again and give them another copy of my iqama (I gave them one when I signed up in the office) to "activate" it then I call back later to add options. Honestly I just want to choke the F#$@ out of someone. Why wasn't i told when I signed all these other steps. I was just told when it was hooked up to call back for dsl or long distance. This crap makes me want to quit and leave the kingdom.
More STC Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Telecom - Lucky draw scam 
- STC Saudi Arabia/Sawa Card - Daily & weekly deduction 
- Stc Mobile - Deactivate Service 
- STC - internet bill 
- STC - bad service 
- Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC] - haraam act of sr 80,000 denial long 15y esb for a sincere employee
- Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC] - non migration of sim and and loss of airtime I did not use
- Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC] - landline and dsl disconnection
- STC - cancelled landline and internet service
- STC - fibre optic modem