Starbucks - San Bernardino / Upset with Starbucks service

I went to Starbucks to purchase a Decaffeinated caramel latte 3/4 full with double whip cream and no lid. The girl that made my order put a lid on my my drink and I said I did not want a lid she said it was her job to put lid on it. I have been buying lattes for years the same way and never had a problem with that. And it was not even hot it was warm. So I am upset.

Va

Comments

Fo
  11th of Mar, 2007

It's a corporate requirement that Starbucks employees make certain there is a lid securely in place before handing product over to the customer. Their requirement, not mine. If you prefer not to have a lid, you are entitled to remove it.

Personally, I prefer to have a job, so I'll keep putting lids on drinks at Starbucks.

Pa
  16th of Jan, 2008

Hey! Just take the damn lid off! Whats wrong with you? Also I have been reading these comments does someone sit at Starbucks just to counter these comments?

Ch
  5th of Feb, 2008

Whats wrong with you? Are you OCD or just to pretentious for planet earth?!? If you dont like having a lid then TAKE IT OFF! As for the drink no longer being hot, you probably argued untill it became cold during your hissy fit. I cant believe you made this complaint in THIS forum and furthermore I cant believe this forum would allow such a stupid complaint to stand! Anything else you would like to get off your chest? Prehaps you didnt have enough soggy french fries with your happy meal?? Maybe the last coat you bought came with a hanger and you didnt want the freakin hanger, grow up!!

Sy
  4th of May, 2008

The girl is just doing her job, give her a break. It's a lid, not a fly in your coffee. She got your complicated order right, whats a lid to you? Please, lighten up.

Sh
  24th of Mar, 2010

Are you kidding?
First of all, just take the lid off... is that too much work?
Second, whipped topping is usually cold, making your drink get cold. Its like putting an ice cube in a drink.

Cn
  23rd of Mar, 2011

She asked that because the Love Your Body card program is only available to US residents.

So chill out.