Starbucks / rude service

1 DFW Airport, United States Review updated:

I understand being busy but to call a customer a liar is totally in called for. No one was wearing name tags so I can't give you a name but the starbucks by gate d24 is the worst place I have ever been. I will never come back. I waited 15 minutes for a brewed coffee, then the lady handing out the coffee had the nerve to tell me you coffee has been ready, I was calling you. When I told her no you didn't I have been right here the whole time she said your lying, I did call you. Really?
Worst service ever. If I was the manager she would be terminated in the spot!!!

Gr
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      23rd of Nov, 2016

Were you on your phone ignoring the world around you?

• Cu
      23rd of Nov, 2016

Did you have to wait 15 mins because it was busy and there was people in front of you, That is a pet peeve of mine too. I understand where you are coming from. These places of business that need me to survive need to learn that when I am there, I should be taken care of before anyone else, this whole these people were here first is bull, Do they not know who I am. Never mind firing the girl, the manager should have made all the people in front of you wait till you were done. You should contact starbuck's head office and tell them, the next time you expect the people who got there before you, to wait or you want free coffee for life.