Starbucks / Totally disgusted!

I am so totally disgusted with this store. It is located at 605 Capitol Exwy. by the Home Depot in San Jose, CA.

Their door says they are open at 4:30 a.m., however as I am going to work and feel like stopping by for a coffee I always have to wait at least 5-10 min. for one of the four people that are there to stop messing around with whatever they are doing, whether they are just starting to stock the pastry display, playing with the lock on the front door or just bsing with a co-worker, to take my order. I can sit in the drive-thru window for 5 min without anyone acknowledging that I am even there, then back out of there to go into the store and have to wait some more.

If your sign says your open at 4:30 am then you should be ready to do business by 4:30 am. Not 4:45 or 5:00 but at the time you display. And then the "Baristas" act like your bothering them by coming in. Oh and another thing, look out if a police officer is in there, even if they come in after you and you have been waiting 5 to 20 min. for your coffee they will get there service and be out the door withing 3 min. while your still made to wait.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Apr, 2009

i have definitely seen that same thing happen over and over. but things dont change unless we say something about it. call the manager and left him/her know. maybe they are unaware that is happening. how can anyone get any better without feedback and the chance to make it right? wouldn't you like to know?