Staples Inc. / bad service
I bought a laptop & warranty from Staples, since they told me they could fix or replace it at the store. When it broke, they told me they had to send it back to Acer, when I called Acer two weeks later they had no idea what I was talking about. Turns out it was shipped to Staples Customer Service. When they couldn't fix it, they passed it off to TigerDirect.com, a computer refurb company who proceeded to send me a Compaq! The latop I got is heavier, has a smaller screen, and is not as high quality as Acer. To top it all off, they made me send them MY Microsoft Office software so it could be installed on the new computer, and never did that or sent it back to me! So I'm out 190 for the warranty they passed off to TigerDirect, and 150 for Microsoft Student Office. This is not to mention that their customer service reps where not helpful at all, and constantly transfered me to different people. Don't ever buy from Staples.
More Staples Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj