Stanton Optical / getting a hold of someone
Last month I tried multiple times to get through the line to order contacts. They gave me numbers and tried transferring and they were no help. I said forget it and called back in a couple weeks when I actually needed a box.. So I called yesterday. And I was told different stories. They open at 9.. when I couldn't get through. They said oh they open at 915. I asked Karen why I keep going round and round to just find out how much a box of contacts are. I had to wait 2 months for my glasses as it is and I thought it was a one time thing. But I get lied to about times they open. I'm told they have been having trouble with phone lines for the last month? I doubt that. Karen was rude and did not want to help me. She seems irritated. The men that answered were nice. I still haven't gotten to the the right department. When all I want is 1 box of contacts! Since my prescription is up to date and I have same prescription for.both eyes.. I am about to leave and get a copy of script and never go back! I'm not sure what to do.. I didn't get money back from glasses I waited 2 months for. They only good part of dealing with Stanton optical was the doctor I saw. He was great.
More Stanton Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Stanton Optical - tv advertising, completely annoying
- Stanton Optical - bad service 
- Stanton Optical - poor quality product and warranty service, customer service
- Stanton Optical - poor service and quality
- Stanton Optical Eyeglasses - insurance reimbursement - service 
- Stanton Optical - service
- Stanton Optical - worst eyeglasses experience ever! never again, stanton optical!
- [Resolved] Stanton Optical - customer service, skillset, and eyewear
- Stanton Optical - do not make time your glassses and do not meet what they say their offers
- Stanton Optical - customer service!