Standard Chartered Bank / credit card secure transactions
Standard chartered bank UAE - a very unreliable and terrible banking system. As a consumer you trust them with your money and salary hoping that they will keep you safe from scamming online systems.
However, the bank's security systems are very weak, easily dodged by scammers and the bank has no facility to help in these cases.
I made a transaction online for booking flights and I used a secure OTP password to make the transaction for a specific amount with a vendor. The vendor somehow was able to charge me a higher amount and twice!!!
Called the bank and they said they can't do anything in this case to explain why this happened and can't do anything to stop the wrong transaction from going through.
I would strong advice against using SC UAE baking services if you want your money to be safe and with a trusted partner.
I think the bank doesn't deserve to be in this industry with weak quality of staff and weak security facilities.
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - email addresses issue
- Standard Chartered Bank - opening bank account
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card overcharged
- Standard Chartered Bank - international transfer inquiry
- Standard Chartered Bank - credit card