Stamps.com / Mail Fraud
This compamy defrauds you of a minimum of 31.00 the instant you click yes to their lengthy terms of service, for first & last months "service fees".
There is NO ADDED BENEFIT to using the Stamps.com software to access the USPS rather than directly using the USPS website to mail packages or print postage.
My mail fraud complaint is regarding an additional purchase I made from Stamps.com. I paid 5.95 shipping for a free stand alone postage scale. I received a different postage scale that can only be used with the Stamps.com site. When I contacted them about their mistake, I was instructed to pay for returning the wrong item before the correct one would be sent at another 5.95 shipping cost to me.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- Stamps.com - rip off 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service 
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive