SCI*Stamps.com — fraudulent charges on debit card
For four months I have been charged $17.95. I have no idea who the company is and have not been called by telephone to sign up. I understand from the blogs that there is a possibility of credit to my personal debit card. I am disturbed that I have not spotted this prior to now.
Please advise, thank you.
More SCI*Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money!
- Stamps.com - rip off
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam!
- Stamps.com / Sci*stamps - Misleading Website
- Stamps.com - Scam and lies
- Stamps.com - Unauthorized Charged after FREE TRIAL
- Stamps.com - won't cancel account keep charging
- Stamps.com - charge made to my bank account
- SCI*Stamps.com - Misleading sales leading to credit automatic billing