Spur Corporation

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 by

Customer Relations

Cape town, South Africa
It is sad to read all the bad reviews about spur on here as well as hello peter.What is worst is the fact the these consumers get no replies.In a world where businesses budgets are based on amount of customers in the door I find it VERY strange at the way the Spur Group is dealing with their best marketing product, the customer.

I am blaming we as the customers for this.Why do we allow big businesses like Spur...Absa...Telkom...FNB...just to name a few to get away with this...We have the power to bring Huge Companies like this to its knees.

If they dont give a damn about our complaints why do we choose to support them..We getting more upset and they getting richer...Its time people to take a stand.This is utterly unacceptable behaviour.

Really...not replying to the consumers who express their disgust in your service..Hoping its only a few and the rest will ignore.Well, my mission for the next few months will be to express my disgust in your behaviour on every social media platform that I can get hold of.This has gone on far too long...and Big Businesses like you is getting away far to long..

So...by all means ignore this post like you have been ignoring many others before this and the many other hello peter complaints...but rest assure I will be reaching out to many others like me...Ill go on a ban campaign against you and others like you..My voice wont be silenced ..it will be heard by millions on social media...After all...Its the millions of people out there that makes you your millions.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree