Spirit Airlines / unauthorized charges
I purchased a ticket for my brother back in May and they charged me 9 dollars for the club and $11 for travel guard insurance because I forgot to uncheck the automatically CHECK boxes! Then today I see a this on my card statement 07/15/2008 9888CKCRD 07-14CLUB SPIRIT PR [protected] FL $39.95!
Call spirit no one can tell me anything but points me to writing them a letter and it takes 4-6 weeks to cancel! NICE JOB SPIRIT! - you have been awarded the WORST Airlines STILL IN BUSINESS!
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.