Spirit Airlines / bait and switch
Spirit runs adds like the current $50 off, and now they are presenting those fairs on their website so you can book the flight but after they've taken your credit card information and charged you, they present you with addtiional charges - a fee for each checked bag plus a fee for each seat!!! It ended up costing $100 more than the closest competitive fair once all these charges were added. This is not common practice in the airline industry and the information should not be buried in terms and conditions that are pages long which nobody reads!!!
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - delay
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!
- Spirit Airlines - customer service