Spirit Airline / no name change on ticket!
I purchased 16 tickets on line from Spirit on my credit card for a group going on a medical mission trip to Nicaragua. Because the web site only allows to buy 9 at a time I made 3 different purchases (some were needed for another date). I made a mistake and repeated one of the couples names. (Sam and Ruthie Shaw) The name should have been Charles and Martha Warren. I knew I made the mistake as soon as I pushed enter but there was no way on the sight to go back or verify. I called the number on the sight and 3 hours after waiting on hold I got to talk with someone in the Philippines. They said they could not change the name.They could cancel and give me a voucher but it cost 70.00 each. I was very upset because we had purchased all those tickets and they could not help me with this. I could understand that you can't change the name after so many weeks or close to the flight but I called immediately. It seems someone needs a little common sense there. I guess I will call back and loose my 140.00 since that is my only choice but I doubt I will ever use your airline again.
Thanks, Debra Baxter.
More Spirit Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed