Spirit Airliens 9 Dollar Club / they rp me off
I decided to try the 30 days trial for the $9 club online and after the 10 trial they withdraw a memebership money from my bank account. i told them i want to cancel and want my money back. They closed the account but never refunded my money. I tried to contact them but every representative on the phone told me that because this is online they do no have a customer service dept for that. I did sent e-mails and all the answers that I got said that they aready refunded my money. i check my back account every single day and this happened 5 months ago and I still do not get my money back or the account active again.
Do not trust Spirit airlines...this online promotions or memberships are a rip off!
More Spirit Airliens 9 Dollar Club Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.