Spirit Airliens 9 Dollar Club / they rp me off

I decided to try the 30 days trial for the $9 club online and after the 10 trial they withdraw a memebership money from my bank account. i told them i want to cancel and want my money back. They closed the account but never refunded my money. I tried to contact them but every representative on the phone told me that because this is online they do no have a customer service dept for that. I did sent e-mails and all the answers that I got said that they aready refunded my money. i check my back account every single day and this happened 5 months ago and I still do not get my money back or the account active again.

Do not trust Spirit airlines...this online promotions or memberships are a rip off!

Li

Comments

• Ic
      12th of Apr, 2009

Sorry to disagree - Sorry you are having problems. However - I continued with the 9 dollar club and more than received my moneys worth when I took a $34 round trip from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale for 2. You have to be able to be flexible in regards to vacations. Also when you sign up for the the 3 months for $9, just assume that you are interested enough to continue in the $9 club. I know that I will pay the fee again this year and use it at least once.

• Pe
      20th of Mar, 2011

If you paid with a credit card all you have to do to get your money back is to dispute the charge with your credit card company. Be sure to tell them that you did take all reasonable steps to cancel before the deadline had expired.

• Ed
      10th of Dec, 2015

I tried call calling Spirit to cancel my annual subscription a day before expiration date as I didn't have access to a laptop where I was. However, Spirit knowingly makes it impossible for your to reach an actual human representative via their phone line... they knowingly deceive customers so you cannot get a refund. this is an airline led by crooks. I will take my case to BBB and my State Senators. I am amazed at the level of deceit this group of thugs goes to in order to deceive its customers.